The Art of Plating is a one-of-a-kind event featuring a variety of Tucson's top chefs (see below for full list).
Taking place inside the our Copenhagen showroom on Ft. Lowell, guests will be treated to a variety of stimuli, artfully plated dishes, live music, as well as have an opportunity to win a piece to take home from Copenhagen.
Spread throughout the store, The Art of Plating features separate stations for each chef where the plating will take place. Guests will be able to sample small versions of each dish, and vote for their favorite in the People's Choice award. A judges' area will also be available for viewing dishes, taking pictures, and for our official judges to make their selections.
This event will be like no other food festival you've ever experienced. We've limited tickets and maximized food and drink, to help minimize line and wait times that are common at larger food festivals.
A portion of proceeds will benefit the Community Food Bank.
The Art of Plating 2020 Featured Chefs
• Moody Elbarasi, The Coronet
• Wendy Gauthier, Chef Chic Catering & Events
• Roderick Ledesma, PY Steakhouse at Casino Del Sol
• Maria Mazon, BOCA Tacos Y Tequila
• Kyle Nottingham, Ares Collective
• Gina Skelton, First We Eat Catering & Confections
• David Solorzano, Penca Restaurante
• Dominique Stoller, Doma's Delights
Purchase tickets HERE: https://bit.ly/35Afu3s